Friday, April 27, 2007

lumiere Project

This project was designed for us to play with different kinds of light, Dramtic Diffused and Silhoutte.


This is my diffused light picture of baseball in my garage. I made it sybolistic because after my brother quit playing last year baseball has been diffused, my dad stop watching the games, and we stop buying tickets. Then my sister quit and now it's just a really touchy subject, you can't even drop the word BALL without feeling the tension rise in our house.
baseball

This is dramatic light- My converse shoes in the sun on my feet in on my drive way.. : ) I like them.

Converse Shoes

HA HA this makes me laugh, it's a picture of my sisters magnetic pollys with a flashlight behind them, it turned out better than I thought it would.

coleman pollys

No comments: